Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Monthly Behavior Sheets


Part of the 7 Habits-Leader in Me process is for each of the students to keep a Leadship Notebook. Our staff has decided to include attendance and behavior data in these notebooks.  In the past I have had Weekly Behavior Sheets, but I realize including all of these in the notebooks would be a lot of paperwork.  Taking advantage of the opportunity to use less paper and printing, I have designed a monthly behavior/attendance recording sheet for students.  One of the features I like about my old sheet was that it gave students the chance to reflect on how they think their day went and then I would circle the words that described how I thought it went.  Usually we matched up, but if not, it gave us an opportunity for discussion.  The design of the new sheet is a bit busy, but I think once the students get used to it, it will work well.  Not only will it give students the opportunity to reflect upon the month, but they will also be practicing number recognition and writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment